Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Knighthood and me

Steps to be a knight
  • Become a page when 6 or 7. Learned basic  things about knights and had to do exercises to become better
  • At 14 would become a squire and got a sword and horse and learned to horseback ride
  • Then he would have to prove that he was worthy by fighting.
  • then he would be a knight

Steps to be a doctor for me
  • Finish high school
  • Go to college
  • Then go to medical school
  • Finally get to be a doctor

Feudal Contract for me
  • work hard to get straight A’s
  • Don’t talk back to parent
  • Don’t lie to parent

Feudal contract in Medieval Europe
  • Pay money every year
  • Do manual work everyday
  • A lot of restrictions from things

Code of chivalry for knights
  • must help a woman whenever she was in trouble
  • had the right to battle with a man for a woman and take her with him if he won
  • They had to have honor, respect, and courtesy

Code of chivalry for me
  • Don’t kill
  • respect religion
  • Always have respect for elders
  • Listen as though your life depends on it(so all the time)
  • Be your own person and don’t let anyone tell you to do.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you described all the things. Just why isn't it on Glogster Edu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked how you made everything organized so I could look at everything easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how clear and descriptive you were on every subject. One thing that you should have done is post it on glogger, I think you said that you couldn't make an account, you should have said that. :)

    ReplyDelete